Shop

Tuesday 1 September 2015

Bitchin' Stitchin' Club

It is the first of the month and I have lots of exciting things planned for Hannah Hand Makes over the next few months. So what better time to start a blog?

This will mainly be instructions to stitch my new cross stitch and embroidery kits but I will also be posting some other things from my busy, work at home mum life which sends me slightly crazy sometimes.

To kick off I will tell you all about my new Bitchin' Stitchin' Club which has recently been launched. Every month I will be releasing a box which contains everything you need to make your own cross stitch or embroidery hoop; sometimes you will have a choice which one and sometimes you can have both. They will also contain extra treats from other work at home mums which will be kept as a surprise unless you really want to know :) The will mainy focus around quotes but there may also be the odd animal (fictional or otherwise) popping up as well as a few geometric patterns. They will be £15 a month plus £3 postage.

This month is Halloween themed and contains everything you need to make a cross stitch hoop including glow in the dark thread. It's also includes 2 extra hand made treats and a pattern. And you can choose to have an Autumn kit in it too for an extra £5. 

Boxes need to be paid for by the 14th of the month and then they are all sent out by the last working day of the month. You can currently sign up for 1 month or 3, but I will be extending that soon. 

The next 2 themes are going to be Adventure and New Year and you can choose whether to have a cross stitch or embroidery kit or both with these boxes. If you sign up for 3 months it just means that you don't have to fill in your details again for the next 2 months; I will just send you an invoice at the start of the month (and ask you which kit you would prefer).

You can fill in the form here:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1jgGJF1LNk0I1plRLEbOFz1qSYiI-pX35QiuhcvSX2YU/edit?c=0&w=1

Or if you would prefer to just buy this months directly you can go via etsy here:

I am also doing a separate Christmas box which will soon be available to order. This one will have to be paid for by the 31st October and they will all be sent out in November, giving you plenty of time to stitch your new decorations. More details will be available soon; I hope to have launched it by the middle of September. 

Happy stitching! 


No comments:

Post a Comment